Saturday, October 29, 2005

You Know You Want Me


RBF Vegas, the actual shirt
Originally uploaded by gene_poole.
RBF Vegas, the actual shirt...

Due to poor communication on my part, one of our more petite female runners inadvertently ordered a men's size L shirt that she really doesn't have a use for. If the are any size L guys out there who wanted a shirt (women too I guess) but didn't get one, you now have a second chance, plus you get to be the good guy in this deal.

Ehhh? Come on now, don't be shy...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you could switch her large with one of my mediums, if you want.

Scott in Washington said...

Good News! In addition to Jeff's gracious offer, we have another RBG'r who won't be in Vegas but wrote to tell me that he'd like the shirt with just the front logo. Our shirt is headed all over the country, woo hoo!

About Me: said...

oh cool, we're totally a national phenom by this point!

guys, i must say, since this has officially become vegas headquarters, i'm getting totally excited for race and meeting everyone!

Anonymous said...

You know this is dumb, but I never know how to respond to questions that other people put in comments on my site. Do I respond through a comment here, even though it's unrelated to the current post, or through email? Life is so complicated.

Scott, I'm using Higdon's Intermediate I program. I'd built up a smallish base before the training started and wanted to run two 20 milers before the marathon. I am not doing the speedwork he calls for in the Intermediate program, just the miles. (And missing a few of those here and there.) The distances are working well for me, but I am still pretty slow.

About Me: said...

Scott
could not help but notice u have not posted in a week. where are you, scott, dear lv hq???