Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Its a dead heat...

As I tally it, we have two votes so far for cards, dice, or something to go with the Las Vegas lettering on the back, and two votes abstaining. My take is that the plain lettering on the back of the shirt just doesn't capture the Elvis/HunterS.Thompson Viva Las Vegas spirit for Partyrunner and LJ. What about a compromise of no cards or dice, but we change the "Las Vegas 2005" to the official Las Vegas Logo?

Also, I forgot to ask people to specify what shirt sizes they want. If you want to go to the printer's website, I think I made the original post with the link Jeff found on August 17th, or there abouts.

Sorry for the fly by posting, hectic life continues (I'm getting my runs in though, heh, heh).

SD

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aaah...good call. i'd go for the lv logo on the back. it'd have to be b&w, though, right? that's cool with me!

i'm going to say medium for the size. i hope their sizing isn't all wonky. i never know with this stuff. sometimes the smalls are too big.

Anonymous said...

Do we care that the official Las Vegas logo is completely and certifiably copyrighted out the wazooty?

Scott in Washington said...

I'm not sure what kind of wazooty restrictions the printers have when it comes to copyright. I certainly don't care. Its not like we're going to run off 1000 of them for scalping on the street.

About Me: said...

know what i just realized? i haven't gotten my vegas in training shirt!

sure, i'll take vegas logo. i'm gonna take a magic marker and dolly up my shirt. and i want all vegas bloggers to sign it, like jon in michigan suggested.

coolio