Sunday, October 09, 2005

RBG Shirt Design 5


RBG Shirt Design 5
Originally uploaded by gene_poole.
OK, I think its time to order shirts. This was the last design concept we came u p with. The front logo moved to the left breast. Things we talked about that I didn't get to included registering a shorter web address and getting it pointed to the rbf blog list and adding a hand of cards to the writing on the back of the shirt. I would like to finalize our order at the end of this week that is just starting and get an amount figured out for what each person needs to pay.

What I need to know from each of you is:
1. How many shirts do you want?
2. Do you want your shirt(s) mailed to you ahead of time or handed to you by me when we get there (I will mail them to you at shipping cost to me).
3. Will you have any trouble sending me a check?
4. What is your vote on whether the front logo should stay on the left breast or move back to covering the chest?
5. What is your vote on adding a hand of cards to the back?
6. I don't think we should do the web address this first time. Do you vehemently disagree?

Thanks,
SD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gulp. It is coming up isn't it.

I'll be ordering 1 shirt.

Mailed.

Check is no problem.

Logo on the breast is fine.

Put me down for no cards.

I'd like the web address, but don't vehemently disagree with not having it.

Thanks again for doing this Scott.

Unknown said...

um...probably get two shirts. one for me, one for smsmh.

pick up.

check or cash, no problem.

breast, please.

no cards.

i like the web address.

yeah, thanks for taking this on. i've been a little pre-occupied lately!

About Me: said...

while sis can be a bit, um, blunt, i do agree the shirt should in some way saaaaay vegas! cause in vegas, everything is BIG!
i'll likely be ordering 5. will pick up. check is fine. i like big logo! but where? maybe on back?
like blog address but only if short version. i like cards or dice or martini glass. i can assure the nays, just cause you don't gamble doesn't mean you can't appreciate a little card on you!
oh one of the shirts i will order will be a newborn shirt for reese, my son (aka cabbage patch kid). he will be at the race. though i've told him (repeatedly) he's not going out past 9 p.m....

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Just wanted to say its a cool design, Scott. Great idea for the race. :)

And I would say to bring a good permanent marker (Sharpie Industrial?) and have the other RBF folks sign your when you get to Las Vegas. Makes a nice souvenir even nicer.

KJ said...

Although I'm not running Vegas I would like to say I like the design :) If I were running I would like cards or dice. Just giving my 2 cents worth.