Thursday, October 13, 2005

Vegas Shirt Design Number Six


RBF Vegas Shirt Design 6
Originally uploaded by gene_poole.
OK everybody, here is our shirt, now with more Viva in the Vegas. I spent about an hour trying to incorporate some dice or a hand of cards in with the text somehow but couldn't get anything to look right. Drew set me a design sketch idea that I tried to incorporate but couldn't. Thanks anyway for that. If anyone else wants to take a crack at the design project, please let me know so I can send you my working files. If not, thats fine too. I'm personally satisfied with what we have.

So, unless anyone else whats to take a stab at the graphics, should we go with this look or the plain text back?


RBG Shirt Design 5
Originally uploaded by gene_poole.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. I like the spiced up version and will be ordering 500 for my closest friends and family.

Thanks again for your work on this!

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. do you really want to be running in a shirt that says fabulous and is prison colored orange? :o I like the front, though.