Saturday, October 29, 2005

Week's end, Months End

Well, I completed my last run of October today - 18 miles out around my loop and back with a little side trip to bump up the mileage. The next time I put my Adrenilene Fives on it will be November, the same month in which we'll go to Vegas. I don't have much to say about today's run. It was uneventful, even boring at times. At this point, uneventful is good - no pain, no injuries, breathing is good. Now I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop, but I don't think it will.

WEEK TOTALS
Running: 36.5 miles
Time: 5h 03m 10s
Avg. Pace: 9:19/mile
MONTH TOTALS
Running: 105.1 miles
Time: 14h 52m 48s
Avg. Pace: 9:06/mile
YEAR TOTALS
Running: 390.9 miles
Time: 1 day, 23h 02m 33s
Avg. Pace: 9:18/mile

Looks like I should shoot for starting with the 4:15 group - not a qualifier for Boston, but not a bad start for my first formal distance race.

Shirt news: They've shipped from overstock.com as of Thursday afternoon. Next stop the printers here in town. Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

About Me: said...

uneventful is not only good news, it's FANTASTIC news. i long to finish each run uneventfully. so far so good, but with a little tingling in my troubled left knee i'm trying to ignore...

hurrah on vegas shirts!

Ben, aka BadBen said...

You never know, Scott, you might do a 4:00:00 marathon or under. Never discount "race day excitement" or adrenaline. Good luck with your running.

Former Washington resident, current runner.