Monday, October 17, 2005

Order Time

OK Folks, were getting down to the wire. I'd like to shoot for placing the order this coming Friday. I played with the cart app. on the printer's website and found that I think the shirts will be 18.90 a piece plus an additional 4.25 for shipping if you want me to mail you your shirt ahead of Vegas.

Order totals:
Me - two shirts, one L, one XL
Jeff - two shirts, both M, to be handed over in Vegas
Drew - one shirt, M, to be handed over in Vegas?
P-runner - at least two shirts, size unknown. I checked, sorry but there doesn't appear to be any preemie shirt options! Shirts to be handed over in Vegas
LJ - one shirt, size unknown, to be handed over in Vegas

Who did I miss? What sizes do you-all want?

Thanks,
SD

1 comment:

About Me: said...

scott:
me and sissie's order is one combined one.

we'll take two medium and one large. would like to get one for grandma but she's not really the t-shirt wearing type.

so i guess that's my final order and yes, will pick up in vegas.

thanks again!