Saturday, August 13, 2005

Bath of Ice, Nipples of Fire

Quick post, here, about today's run. I'll post more later about the run shirts idea. I'm really pleased that so many people are interested. Party in Vegas!

Ran the same run today as last Saturday - three times around Lake Sacajawea, which is 10.7 miles (17.2 Kanadian Miles). Unlike last week, it was hot hot hot today, at least by local standards. I drank all of my liquids (two liters) and sweated it all out apparently as I weighed 3 pounds less when I got home than I did yesterday at about the same point in the day. I was a good half a minute per mile slower than usual but felt pretty good all the way through and had to restrain myself from increasing the mileage. I'll let myself do that next Saturday if all goes well.

Peace Out,
SD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no...Scott...are you a nipple rubber? I'm so sorry. Perhaps if you integrated a nice tall guy slouch into your running style...hmmm....

Scott in Washington said...

Only when my shirts are too tight. I'm still learning with ones require additional steps to make sure I don't rub and which ones I can wear without care. Its a learning process.