Monday, July 25, 2005

Still Alive

Training progresses, even if bloggin' don't.

What I've learned so far:
1. Good socks are important. Cheesy-ass socks give blisters and tired feet.

2. Three shorts during the week and a long run on the weekend is my limit. Twice now I've had a really good long weekend run and still feeling good the next day, tried to run again - bad idea jeans.

3. Sometimes running for time instead of distance is a nice change. Just setting the timer and running for an hour and not paying much attention to where or how far you run can help keep it fresh.

4. Six more days until I officially start the traing schedule for Vegas.

1 comment:

Riona said...

Good socks and no cotton t-shirts. I've found that having coolmax or similar ups the comfort level by about 300%. Good luck on the training schedule, look forward to keeping track!