Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Meme Post; Nothing Running Related Here

Riona tagged me and Brit. Thought I'd do my duty before Brit snarfed up Keith and 'Talia...

Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect. Also, leave a post to these people letting them know they have been infected.

1. I have three ear lobes. Its true - on one the right, and two on the left.

2. I speak three languages

3. I used to be a cop

4. I am mildly dyslexic but love to read.

5. I'm tone deaf, can't carry a tune in a bucket, or get the hang of the 1, 2, 3, 4 thing when dancing but when I'm alone in the car, I sing it out loudly - never in front of other people.

I also tag Partyrunner, and LJ, who because she refuses to have her own blog, is hereby directed to make her post as a comment somewhere

3 comments:

About Me: said...

i hereby untag myself!
and you know what else? i delete all the chain emails i get!


ok, fine, i'll do it. and so will sis. don't want to be a spoilsport...

Black Knight said...

Sometimes it's funny not to talk about running in a runner's blog! Also more interesting.

About Me: said...

fyi, the book's name is "My Own Conspiracy Theory" (yes it's trademarked) and she's got the titles to at least 134 chapters written.