Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Hi Everybody!

Last week was a quiet one for me as far as blog comments go. I get my comments at emails and rarely go back and look at my actual posts after I've made them. I didn't get an comments at all last week while of vacation. I figured everybody was probably busy with the holidays and didn't have time for blogging, or, I don't know, nobody liked me anymore. Anyway, I got to work this morning and found that our trusty spam filter has been neatly removing all blog comments from my inbox. THANKS spam filter! HELLO everybody else!

Running; starting to dig it again. I woke up this morning and one of the first thoughts that popped up was, "Today, I get to run!" This elicited a feeling not unlike what I imagine makes dogs yip and bite at the air. I didn't do that but I might have if the baby hadn't been asleep.

4 comments:

About Me: said...

i like you scott!

i ran 5 miles yesterday and it was the sweetest thing ever. i've learned i can't ever go back - sadly, id turn mental if i could'nt run away my crazies

happy holidays!

Unknown said...

me too, iguana!

naughty, bad spam filter!

enjoy being back on the wagon, scott!

Black Knight said...

I like your blog! In Christmas time, usually, I have a little break because all the family and the friends are here where I have the pc. Keep on running. I am training hard for my goal (sub 4 hours in the marathon). Best wishes for the end of the year and for a wonderful 2006.

Unknown said...

I did my first post marathon run today. Oh buddy. Talk about rusted bolts.