Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

Well, the New Year is upon us. So far I have been really good and have run every day this year! I took a hiatus from blogging in 2006 and ended up stopping most forms of exercise as well. I ran once every week or two and hit the gym about as often. All this hard work left it’s mark in that I gained about five pounds. Nice!

So, New Year’s resolutions time:

  • I will run three times a week throughout 2007
  • I will make it into the gym at least twice a week this year.
  • By the end of January I will have identified my next race and begun a training program
  • I will be nice to pets, small children, old people and tulips

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lets see nice to pets, what about co-workers that have stupid questions about Angel....So what reward is at the end of the 2007 journey when all is accomplished. Aw.........you will just plain feel GOOD!

For myself I hope the New Year will bring a full time job, a Masters Degree, a start on my DNP and Family. Oh yea I guess I have to eat right and exercise also in order to enjoy life!

Happy New Year