Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Reasons to Keep Running, Number 182

I have the unfortunate habit of forgetting to eat, and/or subsisting on meager crap-filled diet. Yesterday, I had two donuts and three cups of Joe in the morning, and then never stopped moving long enough to eat anything until quitting time at five. I walked at lunch with some coworkers because yesterday was the first sunny day without rain in 51 (count 'em!) days here locally. After work I headed to the lake for my favorite 3.7 mile circuit. I got about two miles into is and ran out of gas. Serious crashing after only a couple of miles. Lame!

Today I have my yogurt, my fruits and veggies, and a little dish of refrieds. I will live well!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate that. I've done it a bunch. 13 miles after a non-lunch? Bonk. I start having vivid food fantasies when I'm bonking...

Black Knight said...

No food no run....

Darrell said...

donuts are evil!