Sunday, April 02, 2006

Let It Be Written, Let It Be Known

For the foreseeable future I will not be maintaining a separate running blog. Look for running news over at what was formerly my home improvement blog and will hence be a general life blog (http://clarkcreekhomeimprovement.blogspot.com/).

I'm feeling 100% better. I'm definitely running tomorrow after work.

Jeez! I just did it. I talked about running on my running blog... OK, thats the last time for a while. I promise.

Running...

Tomorrow...

woohoo!

9 comments:

About Me: said...

ya scott! don't go!

Unknown said...

Give the gu a break eh? Two kids, two grad programs, two dogs, and a red haired wife...he's got his hands full.

Unknown said...

hah...kap, was that a freudian slip? give the 'gu' a break, or 'guy'? hehe

i understand, scott. it's tough trying to keep multiple blogs going. i'll change the feed and follow you wherever you go.

Scott in Washington said...

Jeez, you two. Its not like I'm going to stop blogging. I'm just going to be coming to you live from a different location... The pleading tone is kinda flattering though...

Thanks for getting my back Keith. Keep on choogling Jeff.

Unknown said...

I love Scott like a brother. I've never had a brother. But...arg. I've had beer. Much beer. I'm not jealous. I love my life, and frankly, I love the Scooter. Like a brother, mind you.

About Me: said...

i don't have much to say, except, well, hey guys, what's going on? oh and i love beer.
and scottie too

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Kap - Wait a minute....what's wrong with having a "red haired" wife???? My hubby has one...lol.

Black Knight said...

and..............did you run?

Scott in Washington said...

I did, I did....